Committees & Programs
To have strong and progressive leadership for the Grapevine Chamber, and for the organization to be
a model and recognized leader of the business community.
- Board of Directors
- Community Awards
- Leadership Grapevine
- Legislative Council
- By Laws & Policy Maintenance
- Past Chairmen’s Council
- Best Practice Visits
To build strong partnerships through relevant, essential programs and opportunities.
- Economic Development Partnership
- Senior Services Alliance
- Women’s Division of the Grapevine Chamber
- Ambassadors Committee
- Networking / Business Connections
- Grapevine Parade of Lights
- AMPT – Young Professionals
- Golf Tournament
Stewardship / Prosperity
To use visionary stewardship of the Grapevine Chamber’s assets, both financial and intellectual, to strengthen the economic prosperity of all stakeholders.
- Grapevine Festival Concession Trailer
- Financial Review Committee
- Technology & Marketing