About the Chamber
The Mission of the Grapevine Chamber is to collaborate, communicate, connect, and advocate for business to add value to our community.
WHAT IT IS
- The Grapevine Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of over 1,000 businesses whoare investing their time and money while working together to improve the economic, civic and cultural well-being of the area.
- Any Business that is interested in developing the Grapevine area (which means more money – more business – more jobs and better living for everyone) is eligible to be an investor in the Grapevine Chamber of Commerce. The dues structure is designed to permit even the smallest business to be a member.
- The work of the Grapevine Chamber is financed by the investment of the businesses that support it on the basis of their ability to pay and their interest in the progress of this area.
- The Chamber is composed of member businesses who also serve as volunteers for committees, as directors, and officers who serve without pay.
WHAT IT DOES
- The Grapevine Chamber of Commerce is a service institution and a 501(c)6 non-profit business organization. It provides a medium through which people can take effective action for the progress of Grapevine.
- It helps create job opportunities through stimulation of industrial and commercial growth.
- It seeks the improvement of community facilities – streets, highways, parks, schools, marketing facilities and human resources.
- It partners with the City of Grapevine and the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD to build a strong, quality community and workforce for the future generations.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Grapevine
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Sewell Cadillac and Sewell BMW of Grapevine
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
The Courtyard/TownePlace Suites by Marriott
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southlake
Fransen Pittman General Contractors
Junkluggers of Grapevine, Irving and Denton
Methodist Southlake Medical Center