New Business Toolkit
Why Do Business in Grapevine?
- Existing Commercial - Home to Grapevine Mills Mall, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World,
Gaylord Texan, 160 restaurants, 5,000 hotel rooms and 9 winery/tasting rooms.
- Active Promotion - Fourth largest Convention & Visitors Bureau in Texas with more
than 50 full time employees.
- Superior Access - At the intersection of seven major highways and the home of
Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the third busiest airport in the world.
- Excellent Demographics - High median incomes, population and education levels.
- Pro-Business Climate - Stable political climate and extensive experience with large
and complex projects.
- Main Street Historic District - Seventy-five restored buildings listed on the National
Register of Historic Places filled with art galleries, gift shops, restaurants, clothing
boutiques, antique stores and a farmers market.
- Festivals - Two major festivals and numerous other community events throughout the year.
- Recreation - Lake Grapevine, 81 holes of golf and numerous movie theaters, parks and trails.
- Grapevine Opry - Some of the best live Country and Western performances in the area.
- Grapevine Cottonbelt Railroad Historic District - Home to the Visitor Information Center and the Grapevine Vintage Railroad.
Tarrant County Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
SizeUp - Local Business Intelligence
Business Industry Analysis
Enter your business information and gauges show how much of your competition you are outperforming. Charts and maps show you how you compare to those businesses near you.
SizeUp creates geo-visual lists of prospective customers and suppliers, and identifies locations of competitors. Determine areas with many potential customers but little competition.
Assess the market conditions in your area. Use advanced filters to find the best places to advertise.
Interactively map demographic, labor force, and consumer expenditure data for your area. Tailor your analysis to a place, around an address, or a custom boundary. Download or share your reports.
Click the image or this link to visit SizeUp
Download more information about SizeUp
Contact the Tarrant County SBDC at (817) 515-2603
New Business Toolkit
The document below provides a checklist of steps that may be necessary to start a new business in Grapevine, Texas. In addition, a list of small business resources located in Dallas, Tarrant and Collin County are listed. Additional information can be obtained from the Economic Development Division of the City of Grapevine at (817) 410-3153. The New Business Checklist is available in both English and Spanish.